Wednesday, September 5, 2007

New Passion for a Pantry

header

Barbara Coles of New Hampshire Magazine has written a fine article on the book and I enjoyed her interview with me. This magazine is a stylish, well-written production each month and covers a variety of people, places and issues in the Granite state. You can link to the full article here (which does not include all of the photographs in the two-page article): New Passion for a Pantry

I have realized through the amazing finesse of Google Analytics that not many people glance at my website (where I have a Pantry Press page with updates) so I thought because of the new, easy-to-use template functions in Google that I would also start linking press on The Pantry here in my blog. [But you are always welcome to stop by at www.CatherinePond.com where I have to say is in an overdue need of updating on the Pantry Press and Home page, where I will always include appearances, lectures etc. So I will try to have those parts of the site updated within the week, with thanks to the amazing Ronald Gehrmann at Metaglyph], whom I highly recommend for any website design or Mac trouble-shooting. He is brilliant, affordable, and fun!

[I think even Ronald would agree that I have overdone the blog link feature in this posting so I will stop now!]

No comments: