Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!


We are currently moving house, so to speak, to begin primary residence in Kentucky. It is an exciting time but a lovely Christmas was had by all amidst the clamor and the loading of the wagon train. [We will begin our westward trek before the New Year (2 cars, 1 trailer, five people, 1 dog, 2 bunnies, a pot of rosemary, Dot's Christmas cactus, Christmas presents from family and friends--and Santa, of course--and more assorted stuff!)]. It is likely our last Christmas in our New England home so it has been especially poignant for each of us (I will try to post some images in the next day or so of this magical time).

I might not be able to blog for a bit of time but wanted to wish everyone a happy, healthy holiday season and a blessed New Year ~ I am continually motivated and cheered by the readers of my blog (and The Pantry) and wish I could thank each of you personally. You are all among my many blessings.

Best wishes,

Catherine

No comments: